We have specialized in Project Management of technology and policy related projects for over 30 years, and have certified PMP (Project Management Professionals) project managers on staff. Our extensive global experience includes managing projects for governments, public sector organizations and private sector corporations in North America, Africa, the Middle East and South East Asia. Our engagements apply industry recognized best practices and methodologies (Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK), Canadian Government Enhanced Management Framework, and Prince II).
Our approach to project management revolves around these key efforts:
- Project needs assessment
- Rigorous and through process for assessing client needs and translating into comprehensive project planning.
- Stakeholder consultations
- Developed a methodology and approach to ensure opportunity for feedback is provided and stakeholders are encouraged to participate in project.
- Deliver projects on schedule and within cost by
- Establishing clearly defined deliverables and client acceptance criteria;
- Establishing clear accountability and responsibility for deliverables specified in our work authorizations under the contract;
- Ensuring the Consultants report daily time expended and progress achieved through the firm’s time and project reporting system;
- Managing the QA plan, continuous risk management plan, communications plan, organizational change plan and continuous environmental scans;
- Conducting regular project review meetings; and
- Completing regular update meetings between the Icegate Project Manager and the Client Project Manager.