Current Canadian Government Standing Offers/Supply Arrangements include:
- Informatics Professional Services (CMHC) SOA/SA – Standing Offer Arrangement and Supply Arrangement to provide Informatics Professional Services to the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation for Application, Geomantic, IM/IT, Business, Project Management and Cyber Protection services – since Dec 2013;
- Task Based Professional Services (TSPS) SOA/SA – Standing Offer Arrangement and Supply Arrangement to provide Task-Based Professional Services to the Government of Canada for Business Services, Change Management and Project Management services – since May 2010;
- Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS) SOA/SA – Standing Offer Arrangement and Supply Arrangement to provide Task-Based Informatics Professional Services to the Government of Canada for IM/IT, Business and Project Management services – since Feb 2008;
- Pro Services – Standing offer to provide professional services to the Government of Canada that includes Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Project Management, Organization and Classification Services, Change Management/Organizational Development Services Business Transformation, Information Architect, IT Project Executive/Leader/ Management, and Technology Analyst/Architect – since Feb 2004.
World Bank ICT Experts Framework Supply Arrangements since Sep 2013
- Operate in the World Bank environment and collaborate with Bank staff to perform the following tasks:
- Analytical work: Provide input to analytical products such as economic and sector work, technical assistance to clients, publications;
- Operational Work: Provide input to World Bank teams during project preparation, identified the component, assist World Bank teams with project supervision, and accompany World Bank teams on project initiation, preparation and supervision missions. Provide technical advice to clients;
- Customization and tailoring: Provide support with technical customization and tailoring of tools and solutions for demonstration and / or experimental purposes; and
- Quality assurance: draft, review and comment on technical documents.
- Focus in the following areas:
- Citizens Engagement;
- Technology Enabled Transformation; and
- IT Enabled Industry.